I’ve been a tech and gaming geek since the beginning of time. From falling in love with Pong the first time I saw it in the mid-seventies to purchasing a TRS-80 Model I in 1979 (with 4K of smokin’ hot RAM); from pioneering the web in 1995 and selling one of my early ventures to Yahoo! to having vision to celebrate numerous successes in software, website, licensing, mobile marketing, podcasting, blogging, book authoring, speaking and more, I am a serial entrepreneur with a love for tech, social, games, gadgets and toys!
I’ve had a knack for being on the front lines ad first to market no fewer than a dozen times since I started my tech entrepreneurial ventures in 1995. I’ve got my finger on my pulse of the “next big thing” and get excited when I get to play with new toys.
If you would like to send me a sample of your product, I may review it on my blog, my podcast or my YouTube channel. All reviews get released across the social platforms I use, including Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and more.
My products, services, training and websites have reached millions of people throughout the years and have been featured on CNN, Fortune, Money, Fox, CNBC, MSNBC, Wired, Techcrunch, Mashable, New York Times, The Washington Post, Venture Beat, Comedy Central, and through media outlets all over the world.
You can see my accomplishments on my BioGraphic here.
My Social Stats:
- This blog is ranked 75,000 on Alexa
- I have over 140,000 Twitter followers
- My Facebook pages have over 30,000 fans
- I am directly connected with over 17,000 people on LinkedIn, connecting me to a network of over 25,000,000 people
- My private LinkedIn group has over 7500 members
- Rated the Top 1% most viewed Linkedin Profiles out of 200 million
- Over 32,000 Google + members have me in a circle
- My personal email list has over 100,000 contacts
- 2.5 million videos have been watched with more than 7500 people subscribing to my YouTube channel
- I’ve got 5000 followers on Periscope and over 8000 on Blab.im. Live video streaming is powerful!
- My podcast is heard in 110 countries around the world
What does social influence look like in real time? When I share about a product, check out how many people retweet in a matter of minutes.
The point is, when I talk about stuff people listen. (And that’s fun!)
The Joel Comm Show, my weekly podcast, continues to grow in listenership. With a 5-star rating on iTunes, the show covers whatever I find interesting in life and business. It’s a great avenue to share products that I would recommend. The Joel Comm Show
On top of tech gear and games, I also enjoy reviewing “unusual” items.
Unboxing is always fun…
Whether the review is on this blog, my YouTube channnel or my Podcast, it is sure to get more attention to your product.
To submit a product for review, please fill out the form below. These inquiries come straight to me. I’ll write you back and provide you with an address to ship the product.
If selected for review, I will be honest in my appraisal. I don’t say nice things just because people give me stuff. If I like it, I’ll say so and allow my influence to do it’s thing.
Let’s see what you’ve got! I’m ready to play.
Oh, and P.S. – I like swag. 🙂
You will be redirected to the main page of my site once you submit the form.